Helping patients reach their maximum potential.
At NHC HealthCare, Parklane, our physical therapy teams provide rehabilitation services that help patients regain their strength and mobility, manage pain and adapt to permanent disability to improve one's quality of life.
- restore function, improve mobility, manage pain
- provide skilled interventions for cerebrovascular accidents (i.e. strokes), orthopedic injuries, surgeries, or other disorders
- provide excellent post-elective orthopedic surgery interventions to maximize range of motion, strength, and functional mobility
- reduce pain and increase joint range of motion through electrical stimulation, hot and cold therapy, manual therapy, and other modalities
- use a variety of mobility training devices like walkers, canes, crutches and wheelchairs to help regain mobility, strength, balance, and movement
- provide skilled prosthetic and orthotic training
- are certified to provide manual lymph drainage to lymphedema patients
- provide patient and caregiver training to ensure safety and provide suggestions for home modifications to prepare a patient for a safe transition to an appropriate discharge location
Proper recovery from surgery or injury is important to maximize function and minimize complications today and down the road. Our trained teams of physical therapists are experts in the field of rehabilitation, giving you the treatment and tools you need to achieve a timely and complete recovery.
Share this page: