Helping you get back to your day-to-day routine.Occupational therapy focuses on the ability to engage in meaningful activities of daily living such as self feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and domestic or home management skills.
Our occupational therapists:
Our occupational therapists provide retraining using compensatory techniques and adaptive devices as needed.
- help patients perform activities required in daily life through assessment of need for adaptive
equipment and/or training
- provide adaptive training in personal care activities such as dressing and bathing
- provide adaptive training in home skills such as housekeeping, gardening, and cooking
- adapt and modify task and/or environment in order to live healthy, happy, and productive lives
- treat the person as a whole and focus on the person's needs and wants
- reduce pain and increase joint range of motion through electrical stimulation, hot and cold therapy, manual therapy, and other physical assistive modalities
Share this page: